- If they have changed their mind, consumers have a uniform 14-day (consecutive) period across the EU to terminate the purchase contract, free of charge and without justification;
- The period of 14 consecutive days only begins to count from the receipt of the good by the consumer;
- All orders for return of goods must be made in writing;/li>
- The merchandise must be returned in its original condition;
- Claims that are not accompanied by a copy of the invoice, by the customer's document mentioning the invoice number or delivery document, will not be considered.
- The refund (including delivery costs) will be made within 14 days using the same payment method used by the consumer;
- In case of non-compliance with the contract, due to the unavailability of the goods or services ordered, the consumer will be informed of this fact and has the right to be refunded of the amounts paid, within a maximum period of 30 days.